With real-time speech recognition, you can speak in all written documentaiton, and MIRSK will make sure that it will be converted to text and inserted in the correct application. With our subject-specific data models, we recognize speech with high accuracy, and support more different subject groups than any other supplier in Scandinavia.
Real-time speech recognition
With real-time speech recognition, you can speak documentation instead of writing it. Real-time speech recognition has been developed to understand not only Danish, but also complex technical terms and terminology. MIRSK has developed data models for different industries, so that our models can more precisely understand what is being said and in what context.
Benefits of using real-time speech recognition
With speech recognition, the lawyer can:
- Prepare pleadings and contracts faster without having to write or involve a secretary.
- The system is already integrated with all your programs and works with Advosys, Advopro, and the entire Office suite
- The system knows from day one, legal terms and paragraphs.
- Mobile app, enable you to also use speech recognition from your Smartphone / Tablet on the go!
With speech recognition, the municipal employee can:
- Perform your documentation quickly and efficiently whether you are sitting in the office or on the go.
- Use speech recognition to write emails, health certificates, or other written documentation.
- Speech recognition is already integrated with all subject systems, as well as the Office package.
- The system knows from day one, technical terms, as well as laws and clauses.
- Mobile app, enabling you to also use speech recognition from your Smartphone / Tablet.
With speech recognition, the doctor can:
- Carry out your clinical documentation efficiently and easily with speech recognition.
- The system is already integrated into the company’s Electronic Patient Journal System.
- No training or voice adjustment required.
- Large medical dictionary with all common medical terms.
- Mobile app, enabling you to also use speech recognition from your Smartphone / Tablet on the go.